Monday, August 16, 2010

First photo..


Here's My first photo of the blog ..
He is not mine and never have been but i've been living with him for a few months .. helped me a lot with my photography :)
I've been Taking heaps of photos of this little fella with not a lot of gear.
My Camera: Canon EOS 5D
Lens: Most of them were only taken with a normal 50 mm lens..
 (Canon EF 50 mm 1:1.8 II Lens)
I'm using the RAW Files and i had Photoshop CS4 , Now i have CS5.
I'm using the Manuel fonction , but just last night i had a little try with the (AV) and (TV) options .. will see what i can do now :) Can't wait to try it agian  ! That photos have been taken in montreal but now all my new work is from tasmania now ... far from montreal ? i know :) i just moved there and hopefully i'll get lot better and show you amazing work :)  ... Talk Later now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment