Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Learning today ... and Challenges ... again ! :D

This morning i was just wondering how some photographer are running there own blog .. so i just had a quick look and i found him  : Martin pot " Martin Pot's Blog " ... Well i'm not the best with the camera i have so it's always good to learn new stuff and i found the most important thing that i have to learn ... The Exposure basic ..( ISO,Lens Aperture and Shutter speed) :) I've always played with it but never really know about it  how to make them work well together. I took notes and i think i'll go and try that today for my Photo No.3 Of the Challenge ..  I Make sure i understand everything too ( with my good french ahah )
I think i've got it ..  and i'll try that out today :) 
  
 I was trying to find someone for some other challenge that i try at the moment.
I found her ..  i have to submit a photo that is including a book in there .
So i've been thinking that i never really did real portrait and to take a photo of a book .. is quite easy and boring .. so, to improve my photography/portrait i have to challenge myself and do that with someone.
I have 9 days before it's to late .. so this week , we are organizing what we really want .. starting with my ideas and i'll be happy to use hers too ... mixte it up and i bet it's going to work well ..  
We will see ... i'll write about it later  

I have another Challenge that i would like to try .. it's not a really hard one but i still want to take new shots for that one .. That's a B & W contest .. so, yeh, that's what i said .. kinda easy .. but i've been thinking that i never took photo of a men ... apart from joe, but he wasn't posing at all ..still impressed that it turned out really good  ... So yeh , because i have more time for that one i'm not in a rush to do it , but i think i already found the one i want to do that ( Nah not my Fiance, He hates it ) 
I'll wait for an answer from him, cuz i'm not sure if he will accepte yet.. don't know him much , but he's a nice guy so , i'm a little bit expecting a yes from him :D 
Well , we'll see for that one too .. i would be really exited to do that .. like the fashion way :) 
would love it  ! 

Aww .. talk about all that later ..
About to go and Challenge a little bit myself with these new things i read today ! 
Talk later! 

-Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment